Into the star filled seas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OHH, it is sad day

2 posters

Go down

OHH, it is sad day Empty OHH, it is sad day

Post  firehazard Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:04 am

Well guys i've got some bad news. really bad news.

Turns out that now, of all times, my dad decided to throw a fit about me and my bros being lazy bums doing nothing with our lives, and banned us from gaming in any way, shape, or form for the next 2 weeks, until january. that means we will either have to completely cancel the 4 guys in hats series, or delay it for a wile. I'm sorry guys, but theres nothing i can do about this, but there is still a glint of hope.

My dad agreed that what he did was a little harsh, and gave us a deal that if we impress him in some way, he might revoke half of the ban and allow us to play again after Christmas. I can only hope cleaning the house wile he's gone for a day will be enough.

i suppose you can stall our viewers with another test video or two, and hope like hell that i get the comp back.

if i don't start posting after Christmas, its probably because i failed. i hope to see you again before break is over. even if i cant, we can still try again sometime later.

yeah, i know it sucks, especially because its break for 2 weeks. but it is my dads house, and he decided that a nice video series is a reasonable cost for some family time.

again, sorry, but theres nothing else i can do.
firehazard
firehazard
Occasional Visitor

Character sheet
Field1:

Back to top Go down

OHH, it is sad day Empty Re: OHH, it is sad day

Post  Diaveras Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:45 am

There is no way this will cause cancellation. We shall wait for you, it's not like we have any viewers yet anyway.
Diaveras
Diaveras
Admin

Character sheet
Field1:

https://isfs.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum