Into the star filled seas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diaveras' personal chat topic

Go down

Diaveras' personal chat topic Empty Diaveras' personal chat topic

Post  Diaveras Mon May 23, 2011 12:37 pm

If you want to have a talk with me, administrator Diaveras, post in this topic here and I will immediately give you a reply when I see there has been a new post in the topic. If you have any questions at all present them to me and I will answer to the best of my abilities. This forum isn't trying to keep anyone out but accounts can only be activated by the administrator(s).

I have it this way as I have had some unpleasant experiences with members of a forum I ran before this one. I want people who can get along well with each other to join in order to give the best RPing experience possible to all members of the forum.

If you post in here then tell me about any past experiences you had on RP forums, if any, and tell me about anything that helps me get to know you as a person. I am not saying I will only activate your account if I like you I will activate your account if I see you will get along with the members of this forum.

Off topic now. If you want to talk to anyone on the forum for a bit before joining you can post your own topic in this forum even if you are guest. I want everyone to get along so I recommend doing this. Post a topic introducing yourself and give any information about you that you are comfortable with sharing ex. your interests, things you like, things you dislike, things you hate, your hobbies, etc. I hope we can all get along and enjoy a great time RPing with each other.
Diaveras
Diaveras
Admin

Character sheet
Field1:

https://isfs.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum