Into the star filled seas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so i was playing some apples to apples today...

4 posters

Go down

so i was playing some apples to apples today... Empty so i was playing some apples to apples today...

Post  firehazard Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:57 pm

i went to my grandmothers house for celebrating thanksgiving. we ate some food, sat around and talked, you get the idea. we started a game of apples to apples later on, and my grandmother joined in sometime after that.

then it happened.

my grandmother got the green card "sexy" to judge to. we thought hard about how awkward that was, and she was ready to judge our cards. my cousin in law (you might recognize him joey) won the submission with this card:

Going to Grandmas House

we laughed for 3 straight minuets non stop. that was the highlight of my day.

so how was your holiday?

Ps. yeah guys, turns out i was right and we were playing the game incorrectly the whole time, but w/e.
firehazard
firehazard
Occasional Visitor

Character sheet
Field1:

Back to top Go down

so i was playing some apples to apples today... Empty Re: so i was playing some apples to apples today...

Post  Diaveras Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Well there were more red cards than green cards so I was aware but I like the way we were doing it. But when I think abut it, it would be better the correct way.

Last edited by Diaveras on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Diaveras
Diaveras
Admin

Character sheet
Field1:

https://isfs.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

so i was playing some apples to apples today... Empty Re: so i was playing some apples to apples today...

Post  Metalord Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:34 am

Yea...but the cards and......wait cousin? you don't you mean our joey....joey jones?....otherwise I have no idea what Im talking about.....or you...........or your grandmother.....or that squirrel outside your window....anyways, sure next time we play, we can do it the correct way. at least should try it the "normal" way before judging which style is Superior.
Metalord
Metalord
Judge

Character sheet
Field1:

Back to top Go down

Post  Diaveras Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Already ran the simulation through my head. Imagine the green card explosive is down I would love to see how many red cards we think are explosive (explosive watermelons, computers, super models, penguins, or Austin Powers FTW)
Diaveras
Diaveras
Admin

Character sheet
Field1:

Back to top Go down

so i was playing some apples to apples today... Empty LMFAO

Post  itsjustjoey Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:14 am

That is hilarious! You are SO LUCKY that someone had that "going to grandmas house" card. that is the only moment in life that comeback would work, playing apples to apples. That should go into the book "Most EPIC Moments In History", because that is just perfect. And no, that wasn't me, the joey at his grandmas, even though if I had that card, I would use it far more likely than any other card. I tip my hat off to your cousin, Joey, for being so awesome! Truly funny.

Last edited by itsjustjoey on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

itsjustjoey

Back to top Go down

Post  Diaveras Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:05 am

His name isn't joey (As far as I'm sure) he said Joey cause he was directing that sentence to you Joey. It was TJ's misunderstanding.
Diaveras
Diaveras
Admin

Character sheet
Field1:

Back to top Go down

so i was playing some apples to apples today... Empty oh

Post  itsjustjoey Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:43 pm

oh, ok. I kinda read that backwards haha/

itsjustjoey

Back to top Go down

Post  Metalord Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:45 pm

YOU DARE THINK THAT I...oh wait, it makes sense now.....my apologies.
Metalord
Metalord
Judge

Character sheet
Field1:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum