Into the star filled seas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally have a long-term Minecraft Server Up

2 posters

Go down

Finally have a long-term Minecraft Server Up Empty Finally have a long-term Minecraft Server Up

Post  itsjustjoey Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:56 pm

I just got my Minecraft server back up. It will be up and running long term now(without the IP changing and being turned off). the IP is 173.51.136.80:25565 . Just join in and start building.

PS: for people wondering why they cant break blocks, there is spawn protection. you can't break any blocks within 16 blocks away from spawn.

feel free to build and settle down on the server. My house is near spawn, on top of a small hill. just leave me a sign if I'm not on, or contact me on steam or skype.

EDIT: My internet connection got messed up due to verizon upgrading servers, so I got my internet back just an hour ago and I have a new IP address for the server. The new IP address for the server is 173.60.220.236:25565 .

Last edited by itsjustjoey on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

itsjustjoey

Back to top Go down

Finally have a long-term Minecraft Server Up Empty Re: Finally have a long-term Minecraft Server Up

Post  Metalord Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:53 am

great, I cant wait to go on! I just need a new video card......and a new mouse..............and a new monitor....god damnit, I hate my luck.......SEE YOU IN 20 YEARS!!!
Metalord
Metalord
Judge

Character sheet
Field1:

Back to top Go down

Finally have a long-term Minecraft Server Up Empty lol

Post  itsjustjoey Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:25 pm

you could go over to a cybercafe and log on, or come over to my house, I've got a spare computer running fast enough for minecraft.

itsjustjoey

Back to top Go down

Finally have a long-term Minecraft Server Up Empty Re: Finally have a long-term Minecraft Server Up

Post  Metalord Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:06 pm

well, goods news is I don't need a completely new computer! bad news, still need a new video card old one was drawing a large amount of power for some reason. started doing it a few months ago. never happened before that...computer actually wouldn't start with it in. computer has an internal video card within, but not strong enough to even start minecraft.
Metalord
Metalord
Judge

Character sheet
Field1:

Back to top Go down

Finally have a long-term Minecraft Server Up Empty Video Card

Post  itsjustjoey Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:10 pm

I don't know if you could buy anything online(Credit/Debit Card), but a really great site to get computer parts for low prices is geeks.com. I got my current video card there for only $35. most other sites charge around $100 for a decent one. Here is a good deal: http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=HD5450-PCIE-512-CO&cat=VCD .

I really hope you can get your video card working again. also, if you're having framerate problems of any sort when playing minecraft, get the OptiFine mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/249637-181-optifine-hd-c2-fps-boost-hd-textures/, it works great for me on all of my computers, also remember to upgrade your video card drivers. find out what chipset your video card is using and downalod the auto-updater for it.

itsjustjoey

Back to top Go down

Post  Metalord Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:21 am

THANKS MAN! I'll have to look into the card. still wont be able to get it for a week or two but having a good option give me hope for repairing my computer fully at last!
Metalord
Metalord
Judge

Character sheet
Field1:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down