Into the star filled seas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zaseros the Fallen: Wandering (open topic)

Go down

Zaseros the Fallen: Wandering (open topic) Empty Zaseros the Fallen: Wandering (open topic)

Post  Diaveras Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:28 pm

The Norik station, approximately forty light years away from the station of Omega. The station was small but is the current closest station to Omega and is thus frequented as a rest stop for ships traveling to Omega. It is sometimes referred to as Omega's sister due to the great resemblance between the two stations

A small ship docked in the bay of the station. The single passenger on the ship left his ship and payed the fee. Immediately the pilot found his way to the slums of the station where the black market was found and sat at the counter of one of the stands.
The large quadruped that was the owner turned to the figure and spoke. "What do you need?"
The figure's eyes met with what were essentially the owner's. "You know what I get." The owner quickly recognized him and prepared a red beverage that the figure quickly drank.
"What brings The Fallen to Norik?"
Zasoryas looked up at the owner. "I'm hiding, one of the family was on Omega. They saw me now I gotta be away from there for now."
"I see. Well don't cause any trouble here."
"Only if it comes to find me" Zasoryas looked at the being in the seat next to him.
The being takes notice and looks back at him. "What? You got a problem Aceda?"
"You know my species can detect the waves given off when creatures think. Some are even able to decode those waves and know what one is thinking." The being on the other side of Zasoryas can be seen trying to run him through with a small weapon but his arm is redirected and the weapon pierces through one of the being's vital organs, killing it. "You were about to talk to me while your friend there killed me. I must not be welcome here. I guess that means I have to force people to welcome me here." the being in front of him stared at him and jumped out of his seat, starting to run. Zasoryas directed his hand at the fleeing creature and compressed it's internal organs, killing it as well. "I'm not like other Aceda, I learned that a long time ago." Zasoryas casually ordered another drink from the store owner.
Diaveras
Diaveras
Admin

Character sheet
Field1:

https://isfs.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Zaseros the Fallen: Wandering (open topic) Empty Re: Zaseros the Fallen: Wandering (open topic)

Post  Diaveras Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:05 pm

After he had finished his drink he stood up from his seat and began to walk away. His face remained forward but his eyes were searching everywhere, looking at all the glaring species around him. As he walked past them they would return to what they were doing. Zasoryas found and began walking towards what looked like the slums of the station. Unlike Omega, this station had a figure looked at as a leader and he wanted to know more.
Diaveras
Diaveras
Admin

Character sheet
Field1:

https://isfs.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down