Into the star filled seas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's it Microsoft does not belong in the gaming industry at all anymore

2 posters

Go down

That's it Microsoft does not belong in the gaming industry at all anymore Empty That's it Microsoft does not belong in the gaming industry at all anymore

Post  Diaveras Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:31 pm

I can't stand them they have paid to keep the PS3 version of a great game released only in Japan. Tales of Vesperia the greatest JRPG game I have ever played and the PS3 version had more characters, more story, more worlds, more minigames, and more game mechanics. That's it they have done it I hate Microsoft now, They don't deserve to be a part of the Video game industry for what they have done and I am importing the japanese version for my PS3 to be my t<_< to Microsoft I wish I had enough space in this post to express how much I hate them for doing that in this one sided topic since I am the only one here who plays the game. Microsoft I am never buying any of their products anymore for this I wam glad my windows got a trojan which was part my fault by the way before getting the trojan I downloaded a protection program from Microsoft but look how great that turned out. And i have been through five red rings of death on my xbox360's FIVE. They can't make a stable game console they couldn't protect my computer then they ass raped my favorite video game title. Microsoft is dead to me and they deserve to be removed from the video game industry. This is a crime! A CRIME! It's beyond comprehension how much of a crime this is in my future don't expect to see a lot of Microsoft products in my possession likely only whatever their next game console might be. I am going to import that PS3 version from Jpan and when that fan made patch that will translate the text to english is complete I am going to jailbreak my PS3 and enjoy that game to the fullest and Microsoft will feel the wave of shame i feel for them from another planet.

Last edited by Diaveras on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My raging caused many errors in this message)
Diaveras
Diaveras
Admin

Character sheet
Field1:

https://isfs.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

That's it Microsoft does not belong in the gaming industry at all anymore Empty Re: That's it Microsoft does not belong in the gaming industry at all anymore

Post  Metalord Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:01 pm

they paid a video game industry.......to keep a good game out of america......ok, this has crossed the line (that microsoft has been steadily getting closer all this time). I mean, they PAID to keep a game out of america! what a bunch of selfish corporate bull-crap. I mean, yea I dont own a ps3 and wasn't planning on getting one. BUT THEY PAID HARD CASH BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO LOSE!!! god what a load of crock. and btw.....lol, you think they're going to make a new counsel....good one! why would they do that? they can still squeeze a few more dollars out of the xbox.
Metalord
Metalord
Judge

Character sheet
Field1:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum