Into the star filled seas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who's a Permitted mother f**ker

4 posters

Go down

Guess who's a Permitted mother f**ker Empty Guess who's a Permitted mother f**ker

Post  firehazard Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Thats right. i went to the dmv today, took the test 3 times, and got a drivers permit. best of all, i impressed my dad, and he's revoking some of his ban for today and hopefully after Christmas. i don't know how much yet, but i'm hoping enough that we can get this series up and running.

Ill see you guys later when iv'e got more time and info
firehazard
firehazard
Occasional Visitor

Character sheet
Field1:

Back to top Go down

Guess who's a Permitted mother f**ker Empty Re: Guess who's a Permitted mother f**ker

Post  Diaveras Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:42 pm

AWESOME we can get Castaway started yet. Skype now!
Diaveras
Diaveras
Admin

Character sheet
Field1:

https://isfs.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Guess who's a Permitted mother f**ker Empty Awesome

Post  itsjustjoey Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:33 pm

dude cool, now you can drive! I currently only have my drivers permit, but I'm thinking of getting a motorcycle license too, I've been really wanting to buy a motorcycle from my cousins dad, he owns a Honda bike dealership in Oregon and Is offering me $2500 for a new 2009 Honda CRF230M. also, I plan on using the same world for most, if not all of our episodes, so it will be less tedious changing worlds and managing multiple saves. also, all of our work will be in one place. we can always go find a new place and mark our coordinates. I'm also installing the runecraft mod so we can have teleporters between large areas, this will be good for when moving between sets, scenes, and locations for different series'. if you have any good ideas for the server, please tell me.

itsjustjoey

Back to top Go down

Guess who's a Permitted mother f**ker Empty Re: Guess who's a Permitted mother f**ker

Post  Metalord Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Congratzs!!!! Welcome to the world of driving! allow me to show some of the benefits!: freedom, self reliability, new found responsibility, you can get whatever you want...if you have to money, and the ability to finally do wheelies in public. but there are some poor consequences of driving: gas prices, board traffic cops, pedestrians who have no idea everyone else is in a hurry, Drivers whom have no idea everyone else is in a hurry, drunk drivers, drivers who forget they have blinkers for a reason, and finally the inexplicable urge to dive on the sidewalk and hit every pedestrian you can shortly after playing any of the GTA games. so weather you are here to drive nearby or to parts unknown, welcome to the world of driving. Its safer here...
Metalord
Metalord
Judge

Character sheet
Field1:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum