Into the star filled seas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

were is everybody?

4 posters

Go down

were is everybody? Empty were is everybody?

Post  firehazard Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:53 pm

i've checked once and a wile now, and nobody seems to be here anymore. did we abandon the forum? or are you guys just too busy to use it? or some other reason? feedback would be nice guys, your not even roleplaying anymore.
firehazard
firehazard
Occasional Visitor

Character sheet
Field1:

Back to top Go down

were is everybody? Empty Re: were is everybody?

Post  Diaveras Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:42 pm

We are too busy to use it. I'm kind of holding up the posts right now as I have no good ideas for continuing one story, and I've been too busy to post in the other story. I don't trust my connection at home well enough to post in the stories if I'm going to make a long post and by long post I mean thrice the length of this post, minimum.
Diaveras
Diaveras
Admin

Character sheet
Field1:

https://isfs.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

were is everybody? Empty Howdy

Post  itsjustjoey Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:31 am

I've been free all week. no work(its a week after a mid-term, so they didn't assign any work). I've been up over 50 hours straight(almost 3 days now) living off of Monster energy to keep me awake. IDK why I haven't posted on the forum, I haven't done the role play yet. The server is still up, same IP, running fine, no problems. the IP is still 74.100.114.5:25565 and It's currently running 1.8.1. I have a server running Minecraft RC2, it's not on all the time due to 2 servers running 24/7 would eat up my internet bandwidth when trying to browse or watch videos, etc. I can turn on the RC2 server if anyone wants to try it out? other than that, I'll be flying out of john wayne to sait paul, minnesota on the 21st of december to meet up with some old friends and then fly out to chicago, Illinois with them and hang out for christmas vacation. It's gonna be awesome!

itsjustjoey

Back to top Go down

Post  Diaveras Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Cool sounds awesome and I have started to use my mom's desktop more and more and I may just put Minecraft on my new 8Gb flash drive so I don't have to put it on the desktop. If I do I will start showing up on the server but I expect mutuality in this situation, I am on your server and I enjoy it but I'd appreciate if you could be on here and participate like TJ does. I am expecting one of our other members to return. (an old friend of mine from my previous RPing days) he is in college, though, and that does take higher priority over this but he did say he will try to return soon.
Diaveras
Diaveras
Admin

Character sheet
Field1:

https://isfs.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Metalord Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:06 pm

I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO SKYRIM!!! I LITERALLY SPENT MY ENTIRE WEEKEND, MY 3 DAY WEEKEND JUST PLAYING SKYRIM.....WITHOUT SLEEP!!! I'VE BEEN STEALING MY TELEVISIONS POWER TO STAY AWAKE, DON'T ASK ME HOW!!! so yea, skyrim is pretty fun!
Metalord
Metalord
Judge

Character sheet
Field1:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum